About Ground Beef
No need to mess too much with the grind – just some salt, a few twists from the pepper mill, maybe a dash of something secret, and a few kneads to fold everything in. The Mishima Reserve ground beef is its own magic. Slice up the Beecher’s Flagship nice and thick, stage the toppings, and ice the beer. The neighbors, like the coals, are glowing, they’re so excited for what’s to come. If they get too excited, spritz them with spray bottle—the coals, not your neighbors. Last year they stayed so late they had to pay bonuses to the babysitters. This year, they planned accordingly, ready for the best backyard burger of their lives. With the perfect amount of fat, the hiss and sizzle from the grill practically dares you to reach for the ketchup – who needs it when the burger is this juicy. Lucky for everyone, this year there are plenty of extra napkins.
- Kuroge Washu bulls raised in the U.S. and bred with American cows
- No added hormones or growth promotants of any kind
- 1 lb. packages for easy storage
- Our premium ground beef is 77% lean
- Product ships with dry ice to arrive frozen or chilled