About the Bone-in Standing Rib Roast
They all loved each other, but it was an open secret that Nana and Poppy played favorites with the Rib Roast. And why not? It makes the holidays, The Holidays. Everyone still talks about the year they pulled, not one, but two roasts from the oven and handed matching sets of silver cutlery to the twins who had just turned sixteen. No one saw that coming. The question of who would be chosen to carve the coveted Standing Rib Roast has always been something of an annual parlor game. Who gets the honor isn’t always a surprise, be it an esteemed uncle who had traveled far, or a nephew who had completed his residency, but it always adds intrigue. Over cocktails and hors d’oeuvres, any open speculation was considered bad form. You could wax poetic about the table settings, the linens, or even the sublime roast itself, but never who carved. That, like the rewarding first bite, had to wait until dinner.
- Kuroge Washu bulls raised in the U.S. and bred with American cows
- No added hormones or growth promotants of any kind
- Hand-cut by our master butchers
- Individually wrapped
- BMS varies depending on grade (learn more about our grades)
- Product ships with dry ice to arrive frozen or chilled