About the Eye of RIbeye
When he included a champagne bottle emoji in a lunchtime text message, she knew she had him right where she wanted him. He rarely texted, let alone used emoji. His favorite dinner was an Eye of Ribeye and she was taking him to his favorite restaurant—the site of their first date—to treat him. The Eye had been new to her, but she had since sworn allegiance and converted. If he was excited, she was giddy. She had the proposal all planned. She would order for both of them, starting with champagne. When the waiter asked how they would like their steaks prepared, she would answer: “A perfect 124 degrees, please.” She could already see his cute smirk and arched eyebrow. He teased her for being picky, but she preferred “discerning.” After all, she had chosen him, and she had no intention of settling.
- Kuroge Washu bulls raised in the U.S. and bred with American cows
- No added hormones or growth promotants of any kind
- Hand-cut by our master butchers
- Individually wrapped
- BMS varies depending on grade (learn more about our grades)
- Product ships with dry ice to arrive frozen or chilled