About the Top Sirloin Steak
As I’m prone to do on a sunny fall afternoon, I popped into my neighborhood wine shop to talk shop with the shop owner Jens and peruse the musty aisles with wonder at all the choices at hand. Jens, as wine shop owners tend to be, is a character full of stories of travels abroad and many, many glasses of great wines. Always a fan of a clever turn of phrase, Jens had one that has ear wormed its way into my psyche like no other: the “Tuesday Night Wine.” Of course, the beauty of the bon mot is that it’s instantly parsable – we know what it means the first time we hear it. And like a good ear worm, you begin to hear it and apply it to everyday situations. And in this particular case, we apply it here, even on a Friday: pair a Mishima’s Reserve’s Tuesday night steak – the Top Sirloin – with a juicy Tuesday night cabernet for a lovely and delicious start to the weekend.
- Kuroge Washu bulls raised in the U.S. and bred with American cows
- No added hormones or growth promotants of any kind
- Hand-cut by our master butchers
- Individually wrapped
- BMS varies depending on grade (learn more about our grades)
- Product ships with dry ice to arrive frozen or chilled